♥Time spending on my blog

2011/07/09

♥diet




pheewwwww♥ i have a long long long time didnt updated my blog

The reason is i have no time and i busy for exam :( actually , i love exam ...*crazy* muahahaha

because it can help me lose weight ...thats was alot of people ask me when you can low fat?

this question too hurt me :( luckily ,mmu got many activity to help me low fat !!

but someone asks that : Melissa ,you so slim already !! why keep and keep fit? i answer them : did you think you are asking me a stupid question? how i answer you .... different kind of people different way of saying a word ...so?! i just ignored them...

especially is my gang girls - chiang !! she says that i hope my body slim can look like your body shape !! WTH !! what kind of people?!

gym ,tennis ,yoga all of three activity in one week ..i gonna be die :( so hard !! but i will effort to my target !! one months more ...

I will prove to you all whose say me fat !! i will be slim and beauty on that day !! *zzz*

on that day ,who still say me fat sure kena me slap !! especially someone XD


the day before yesterday , when i was walking with my fren to windmill ...On the journey ,i met my fren ...i was greet with him !!
afterday ,got a very stupid GUYS say that : hey , you low fat already?! suddenly ,all people was start looking on me and my frens start laughed ...zzz i hope my beside got a big lobang !! i want jump into !! HOHO !! so shame !!

afterthat he got come comment my status say SORRY to me and i forgive him !!

when exam , i everyday late go back home and less eat !! so stress on that time !! because i hope can get a very good result!! so i have to extra effort !! i do so many math question and teach my fren summore ..on exam time, i have a lot of question dont know how to do !!yuck!!
I got a cry feeling ... TT


yesterday night was my crazy night !! yes :D thats my memory :) i wont forgot :) cheers !!



I love my UNI life !


No comments: