♥Time spending on my blog

2012/02/23

Genting trip ♥ we had fun ,had joy ♥

20th Feb 2012

Its time to prepare going Genting :) while waiting at the moment we can't sleep at all ..how pity we are ?
On 19th , i start packing my luggage and went back to my hostel  from hometown to  Malacca ...

At the midnight , we sit Joe 's car to Vanessa's house discuss about how to celebrate Sin Yee's birthday :( I feel sleepy when we discussing ...how bad am i ? After went back , our girls start discussing what clothes should we brings and wears ? my trouble coming TT

In the bus , i start playing my i-phone and i feel so boring. I sit at the last row and how the bus shake like sitting  roller coaster :(( Shittttt , i can't sleep at all !!

GENTING bus stop :) what am i doing ? i answer a call with my bro and the pro-photographer already snap  this  photo !! *angry*


On the way we going to first world hotel lobby and put our luggage at :)



After that ,we decided to play outdoor on that day but have some problem so we can't play ...

Only four of us go and play flying coaster such like a superman flying in the air :)
Four of us : Mao mao , Gladys , vanessa and me :) others not dare to play this !! can i laugh them ? :)


we going to buy ticket and feel nervous at the moment !!!


woohoo :D we going up up up !!! XD


one round finish :( It's telling me this game is un-irritated !! WASTED my $$ !!


after flying coaster , we go win ticket to change a good present for sin Yee !!


Finally , this was my first time to win so many tickets :) Congratulation :) we just use RM90 :)

i told my friend i very like carousel :) I hope in the future i can play this with my lover :) How sweet we can?

After that , we have a steamboat at GENTING times square . what surprised we give Sin Yee at there ? muahaha 
Gladys go take the cake and she want to eat suddenly Joe saw that and quickly sing a happy birthday song :) we stuck at the moment and we gift her RM249 crystal necklace !! she so happy and touch :)



21th DEC 2012


ARGHH !! the next day , early in the morning i was called by my friend to wake up to have a breakfast !! The times is 7:00 o'clock in the morning how crazy they are???! i was late came back yesterday night because me and Gladys, Ca Min go for a walk !! I was mad on that time because i not enough sleep :( Then, i lay on my bed awhile just go and take a shower !! I was tired on that day :( No mood at all :( my breakfast -- super noodles cup !! WTH -.-

After that , we go and buy outdoor tickets start our crazy actions !!! We sit roller coaster 2 times -.- actually not irritate at all -.- suddenly , it was heavy rain !! we go rest room and rest awhile... 

Then , we go win seahorse -.- i was unlucky on that day -.- two round also can't win the seahorse :(
I feel so unhappy because i was promise my dear friend i will wins two seahorse for them :( SORRY HERE :)
i can't win it !!


After playing , we feel tired and go tea time :) Its time to say goodbye for Genting :)

Lastly , i was very happy and enjoyed this trip :) i look forward to the next trip :) Thanks all ♥ Give me a happy trip =] In the trip , all unhappy things was gone away in my mind :) A happy word was remain in my mind :)

Thanks all ♥





No comments: